December 12, The Day the Earth Stood Still

4:48 PM

Yesterday, I was riding on the bus with my special someone when he suddenly covered my eyes for about six seconds.

Then I asked, "Why?"

"Si Keanu Reeves," he said with a smile.

He knew very well that I like Keanu and when he saw the billboard of Keanu's latest film "The Day the Earth Stood Still," he wanted to tease me. But then of course I still saw the billboard and turned to him and said, "That's the one I am telling you, Keanu's latest film. Panoorin natin ha?" I said enthusiastically. And I was very excited.

The Day the Earth Stood Still is a remake of the 1951 classic science fiction film about an alien and giant robot counterpart who visit the Earth to warn the planet about nuclear war.


Alien traveler, Klaatu (Keanu Reeves) moves to planet Earth with bodyguard robot Gort to alert the people with planetary destruction if the people of the world fail to bring peace to their civilization.

To bring this great film with Keanu Reeves are Jennifer Connely, Kathy Bates, Jon Hamm, and Jaden Christopher Smith. The Day the Earth Stood Still is directed by Scott Derrickson (The Exorcism of Emily Rose).

Well, of course, I am really looking forward on seeing this film. And when I saw the trailer, I really can't wait for its release date. But I don't want to be biased, I'll give you the freedom to judge this film. As for me, it will be one of Keanu Reeves' remarkable film.

Have fun!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Somehow I missed that they were making this film. Thanks for sharing. My hubby and son are going to LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kristie for dropping by.. expect for more promotion here in my blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a nice day!

Keep visiting Every-Witchy Way.

Cheers,
Prudence Charlz

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews