Jeff Dunham and Achmed, the Dead Terrorist on Stage

10:05 PM

Although almost quite everybody fears terrorism, one terrorist would make us laugh. I have discovered this terrorist when my significant other showed a video from Youtube where his colleagues had shown to them. I couldn't hold my laughters upon watching the amazing Achmed, the dead terrorist with Jeff Dunham.

Since then, I started to ask my colleagues and friends if they knew about Achmed and most of them don't know so I shared the videos to them.

May be most have seen and known Ahmed or Achmed, but for those who happen to miss the chance to get to known Jeff Dunham's Achmed I have the video below.

Introducing ACHMED, the dead terrorist



Three-Part Christmas Special with Jeff Dunham and Achmed







Enjoy watching. Have a big laugh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments! Have a nice day!

Keep visiting Every-Witchy Way.

Cheers,
Prudence Charlz

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews