ironman

Iron Man 3, New Year

10:47 PM

Last Tuesday, April 30, I watched Iron Man 3 with my nephew. He was really excited to see the film. I was also really excited; I was waiting for it since the 3rd installment was announced. I like the film, really I do. I, however, just got stressed with the first few scene of the movie – the time setting is New Year’s Day and Christmas Day. It is really ironic! Hahaha! There could be any other time for the setting, but why it should be New Year and Christmas? I still can’t stand seeing in the much-awaited film with time setting in Christmas day especially New Year. Okay, so I checked Iron Man 3 in my movies to watch this year and next in my list are the Evil Dead and the Man of Steel. No more New Year’s day, please.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments! Have a nice day!

Keep visiting Every-Witchy Way.

Cheers,
Prudence Charlz

Popular Posts