basketball

NBA, PBA 2013 Finals

11:35 AM



I don’t know when was the time I watched basketball games particularly NBA and PBA (Philippine Basketball Association); I bet it’s been more than 2 years. But just last week, I find myself liking and reading news about the two popular basketball leagues, and last night, I remembered to switch the TV channel to PBA.

PBA will start its Finals for Commissioner’s Cup conference this coming Wednesday, May 15 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum after Ginebra beat Talk N’ Text in 111-103 victory last night in a Do-or-Die semis game. Meanwhile, Alaska already secured its Finals slot last Saturday in an 83-78 win over San Mig Coffee.

NBA Playoffs is now closer to the Finals as 8 teams are competing in their slots for Western and Eastern Conference Semis is just a few steps to the Finals. Memphis Grizzles takes 2-1 series lead over Oklahoma Thunders, with 87-81 victory last Saturday. Golden State tied the series to 2-2 in an overtime game over San Antonio Spurs. In Eastern Conference Semis, Miami Heat and Indiana Pacers with 2-1 series lead face Chicago Bulls and New York Knicks, respectively, in Game 4 to either secure a 3-1 lead or get a 2-2 tied for the series. Heat left 10-point margin (104-94) in its win over Bulls while Pacers 9 (82-71) in Game 3.

I am not a Ginebra fan so I will cheer for the Alaska team. In NBA, I prefer Spurs and Heat in the NBA Finals but it would be hard to take side because I love them both. I also think Spurs-Bulls in the finals would be a great series.

Watching basketball games always reminds me of my dream of becoming a sportscaster. Hmm, when can I be one of those throwing the news about my favorite leagues or once again a reporter who is interviewing athletes?

Instead of thinking about when, I will just work hard and embrace what I am and have now and live life to the fullest.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments! Have a nice day!

Keep visiting Every-Witchy Way.

Cheers,
Prudence Charlz

Popular Posts