blog

Amuse with Music - Music Blogs

6:52 PM

Are you a music lover? This will not stop you from listening to your preferred beat and locate updates for latest album of your favorite band or singer. If you like to read blogs, there are several who write about music. Music blogs are the best place on Web where you can share your views and interact with others who can understand your genre in music.

Two of these music blogs you can visit are Unofficial Chart Blog and Gina's Music Memories.

Unofficial Chart Blog features [UK] music chart and others since 2009. There are Top 10 even Top 40 songs. You can join in the Music Monday but you have to be a participant first or else your link doesn't count. You may also hear music you haven't heard for a long time. Go check this blog to find out more.


Gina's Music Memories posts music of 60s up to the present in all types of genre. But most of the entries are what she loves and influences her life. You might have same music taste, find time to share your thoughts with her.


--------------

How many times did I mention the word music here? Well, I am quite under the influenced of SEO writing. In the past few days, I wasn't able to update this blog and visit some others since I have writing jobs to attend to. And they involve SEO writing. Since I need to understand SEO writing well, I focus on my work. Gladly, in just a week, I wrote everything right. As you know, I am not really a good writer, but I want to become a better one. This makes me happy when all of my articles were approved. It makes me excited to write the next batch.

May I take this opportunity to thank all who visit my blog while I'm away. I will visit you back for sure. I would appreciate if you could leave me a comment here and a message in my Shoutbox.

Thank you.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi!

    Thanks so much for your comment and links you've provided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for promoting my music blog :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful week!!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Have a nice day!

Keep visiting Every-Witchy Way.

Cheers,
Prudence Charlz

Popular Posts