art and design needs

Here's Your One Stop Shop Art and Design Service

8:20 AM

Since after I resigned to my full time work, I decided to venture into a small business. I admit, however, it doesn't go well yet. But before it turned into a year of my freelance work, I was able to gain clients.

For art and design related work, so far, we successful gain confidence and trust from our client. I, together with my namja chingu (nánpéngyou) Khent Rick Tobil, created logo design and banner ad design for a newly established swimwear company operated in the Philippines, a print ad design for swimwear company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and notebook design and product label for paper manufacturing company in the Philippines.

We are not only limited to design itself. Aside from logo and cart design for a scramble business, the dressing of cart is also made by us. We also made story board for a student studying film making in one of the well-known schools in Europe. (Although my participation for this was commenting on the design. But all the hard parts were from my nánpéngyou).

When it comes to Web design and development, I have our business partner to do the thing. I am only the project coordinator, and a Web content administrator. The swimwear company in the Philippines has decided to give this project to me (and I immediately coordinated with my business partner). I am thankful for her trust. The website is still under construction but just for minimal revisions and development.Property of Prudence CharlzOne thing why our clients like us is our quality of work even for a low rate. They also like the way we delivery our projects to them, it is on time sometimes even before the deadline.

We are also accepting caricature, editorial comics. comics strip, business card design, and other art and design related work so long as we can do it for you. We are your one stop shop for all creative, artistic work of art.

By the way, I haven't decided yet for our [small-scale] business name since it is just a home-based and freelance. Hope later this year, we would establish one.

If you have any writing, editing, proofreading, and data encoding works, you may also want to contact me for this matter. I am accepting this kind of services as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments! Have a nice day!

Keep visiting Every-Witchy Way.

Cheers,
Prudence Charlz

Popular Posts