charlz

Alas, Tagaytay!

9:57 PM

Finally, I stepped on one of my dream places to visit in the afternoon of February 8. I was amazed by its beauty and simplicity. And couldn't believe that I would have seen this lovely place... Tagaytay.



After our one day one night visit to Punta Fuego, Batangas, we included Tagaytay in our plan. It's almost an hour drive from Punta Fuego (if I am not mistaken, I wasn't able to look at the time since I was enjoying the sight. (By the way, I was with my significant other and his sister and sister's boyfriend.)

We stopped in a restaurant where we could eat great foods and at the same time take pictures. And I grabbed this opportunity to have my own photo of Taal volcano. It was windy and cold in nearly 1 in the afternoon, but we seemed not to notice it.

Right after we took picture, we waited for the food to serve and alas our order arrived.

It was a lovable weekend of February and I hope I could come back, but hopefully I could spend more time in exploring the place.

Travel. Enjoy.

Postscript. Please don't fail to visit Pinoy Web Writer site and see what's in store for you. Follow this link http://pinoywebwriter.com.

When it's every-witchy way it mus
t be an adviser or promoter. :)

Note: Prudence Charlz or witchyprudencecharlz.blogspot.com is not related to any blog site. witchyprudencecharlz.blogspot.com seeks to promote website of the advertisers and give advises to the people relating to family, friendship, love, relationship, business, career, sports, music, movies, and all stuffs and still promoting freedom of choice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments! Have a nice day!

Keep visiting Every-Witchy Way.

Cheers,
Prudence Charlz

Popular Posts